February Resolution: Write Something Every Day.
Purpose of the challenge: To get me back to writing.
The pieces will be unedited and will be uploaded as they're written. I'm turning my inner critic off for this one :)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Your Self-Righteousness

This is the result of what happens when someone pisses you off on Facebook when you are: a) depressed. b) feeling unwell. c)stressed out of your mind by the next ending amount of exams you have and d) before THAT time of the months... Beware...


Your Self-Righteousness
Your self righteousness makes me want to gag,
You’re drumming on my nerves,
And I don’t think you’re going to like,
The rhythm I’m coming up with.

It’s the beat of my fist,
Thumping on your body
It’s the drum of my bat,
Bashing up and down your back,
It’s the screech of my wheels,
Running you down.

Get off your cloud,
Before I push you off it to the ground!

You’re like me,
You’re like her,
You’re like him.
There’s nothing better about you,
 So stop your silly dreams

Don’t piss me off,
Don’t mess with someone’s who’s a mess.
A woman can be dangerous,
When she’s upset.

And you’re self righteousness makes me want to gag…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...